Your friendly and professional Marietta-local tanning and light therapy salon is now offering IPL Therapy!
Our IPL treatment, also called a photofacial, is a 30-40 minute procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin. IPL photorejuvenation constricts the collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis, which reduces redness and age lines. Results can be seen immediately and last longer with repeated treatments.
- First, we use a wide-range nanometer filter laser that tightens skin, lightens pigmentation, and helps IPL break up scars, vascular veins, and smooths out wrinkles.
- Second, a specialized filter targets unwanted hair removal around the jaw, lip and chin areas.
- The next filter targets pigmentation and wrinkles, including crows feet.
- The fourth filter rejuvenates the skin and veins.
- We then use Radio Frequency (RF) waves to reduce forehead wrinkles, lift and smooth skin, rebuild collagen, and reduce fat cells.
- The last phase of our photofacial treatment is Dynamic Photo Therapy (DPT). DPT activates mitochondria that accelerate the healing process. This particular light is done after the treatment to ensure healing process and successful, lasting results. DPT comes in full-body or face only and is included in the treatment ($20 value).
We recommend 6 treatments over 6-12 weeks for long-lasting results.
We go beyond the call of duty to ensure success. Most people will do just one of these treatments for $299!
We recommend spot treatments monthly or every 6 weeks.
Call today for an appointment!